Chicken and dumplings...And home made biscuits... And my husband does some awesome grilled chicken on the grill...
Chicken and dumplings...And home made biscuits... And my husband does some awesome grilled chicken on the grill...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
1) Jerk Chicken and Couscous
2) Tequila Mustard Meatballs
3) 6 Meat Chili ( Ground Beef , Ground Turkey , Spicy Sausage , Steak , Chicken and Venison )
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
chicken & dumplings rank up there as one of my favorites along with soup beans,fried potatoes and cornbread YUM
I live chicken and dumplings. I dont like it with chicken grissel"probly not correct speeling" in it tho.
GO VOLS
I like the CHILI stuff... hotdog chili, chili beans and variations of chili beans....
Also,, a Chicken Parmesan in the skillet and teryaki beef on skewers..
Bookmarks